FS Viewer is useful for bulk resizing and converting images. It's especially useful for when you want to scale up all of the sprites in the game without spending too much time.
String Sorter sorts a list of strings, each of which is entered in a new line. Great for when you need to mess around with Marioalexsan's horrible templates utilizing IDs...
Text Replacer replaces strings inside a text with other strings. Again, superb for reducing work when making a copy of something and then modifying it to a certain pattern.
xnbcli is how I (and, I assume, the ancient editors of this wiki) extracted the game's sprites. These are equivalent to the 1x graphics size inside the game.
Hello, I've been working to edit this wiki in my spare time recently, and I can't help but notice some of the strange stuff.
1) There is a stats page with almost no info in it, and a HP page with a decent amount of info in it. Should each stat have its own page and just have stats as a category, or should there be one large stats page?
2) Items. Most items in this game don't seem worthwhile to have as an entire page, as all their info could be listed in a table. Perhaps each item type (i.e. 1H weapons) could be a single page with a 'large' table of items. If that is done perhaps each item page could redirect to the items slot in the table?
3) Multiple item boxes for the same thing? Which ones to use / repair?
I just do not want to spend a ton …
I've adopted this wiki as it's been nearly 2 years since the last admin has edited anything on the wiki! I've got a (though admittedly rough) blog of stuff that needs to be done to fix up the place.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- We desperately need to redo several of the categories as some seem to be too specific and have literally nothing in them
- Finish stubs. There's so. many. stubs.
- Correct old info from outdated betas
- finish adding images for items without images
- And NPCs without pages too
- Add basically ALL content from Dragonbone Dunes
- Several infoboxes have broken and need to either be redone or
- potential deletion of the custom infoboxes, such as the ones on items, due to heavy glitching out
- crafting page needs attention
- Quests list needs MAJOR TLC
- speaking of, we're missing many pages for quests
- delete unneccesary pages
- finish adding categories to pages without categories
- update all profiles to the new, cleaner, organized one
- SEVERAL grammatical errors across the w…
It seems pretty cool. I like the enemy designs and the enviornment. After playing up to the next temple; by the way the puzzle is cool but annoying; i fee like this might be one of my favorite areas. The enemy stratgies and area designs are really clever.
Good on you Devs!